Jee bharke sunlo, you guys! 😆
https://twitter.com/HainYehChaandni/status/1523528015199698950?t=_QeQADdqf6XAbFjxHKGyxw&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Jee bharke sunlo, you guys! 😆
https://twitter.com/HainYehChaandni/status/1523528015199698950?t=_QeQADdqf6XAbFjxHKGyxw&s=19
Itna kiya tho, fandom ko ye bhi pata lagaana chaahiye ki ye kiska input tha. 🙈
Originally posted by: Enlightened21
Itna kiya tho, fandom ko ye bhi pata lagaana chaahiye ki ye kiska input tha. 🙈
See, since it is Aru, obviously script ka tha. 😆
I want proof. 😜
Toh phir kisiko hire karna padega is assignment ke liye. 🤣
I am sure most of the fandom would like to know whether it's scrpited or was FK's slip of tongue. Character mein ghusne ka bahuth shauk hai na FK ko. 😆
Originally posted by: Enlightened21
I am sure most of the fandom would like to know whether it's scrpited or was FK's slip of tongue. Character mein ghusne ka bahuth shauk hai na FK ko. 😆
I doubt this is FK's slip of tongue, unless they call ST baby on the sets. 😆
I doubt this is FK's slip of tongue, unless they call ST baby on the sets. 😆
I didn't mean FK said it as Fahmaan. As you said, it might have come normal to him as he slipped into the character as Aru. It's just my inquisitive mind that wanted to know whether it was scripted or not. 😊
ARU NE IMALIYA KO "BABY" BOLA😯

even I was feeling whether it was fahmi r aru
This is exactly my doubt if it's Fahmaan or Aryan.
But either way, the editors and directors know the FD would have a field day with it 😆