love love love
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
love love love
he will lift her and get her to mandap in her 15-50 kg lehenga ๐คฃ๐คฃIโm just looking for what Abhi will do differently from the traditional/normal/ typical that I can swoon over.
Accha hai- โCoz all those steps she had to come down -
I think his heart must be beating faster in fear kahin Girija didnโt happen
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
he will lift her and get her to mandap in her 15-50 kg lehenga ๐คฃ๐คฃ
It is so difficult to decode what the choreographer n even harshad is saying in the beginning lol Bol Toh Hindi hi rahe hain
ignore... the person deleted the post right after i posted it here ๐คข
Ok...I have to agree it was hot.
As much as I am aware it's the bride that does it...groom isn't part of the ritual but maybe it's different in udaipur side.
But I feel is it's jaan again being jaan and helping Akshu and sending a msg that "why akshu have to overcome difficulties by herself, they would deal with problems, hurdles, difficulties together" so, he probably did it himself....not part of the ritual..
But We will know for sure when the episode airs.
Yep thatโs what Iโm hoping too! That Abhi will change the rasam and make it a bride-AND-groom-together โin it to win itโ kinda rasam!
Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Ok...I have to agree it was hot.
As much as I am aware it's the bride that does it...groom isn't part of the ritual but maybe it's different in udaipur side.
But I feel is it's jaan again being jaan and helping Akshu and sending a msg that "why akshu have to overcome difficulties by herself, they would deal with problems, hurdles, difficulties together" so, he probably did it himself....not part of the ritual..
But We will know for sure when the episode airs.
His true love.. โค๏ธโค๏ธ
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0