Pranali is a certified cutie pie!
What is HC applying in his hair from that black bottle?
pranali is a dollโค๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pranali is a certified cutie pie!
What is HC applying in his hair from that black bottle?
pranali is a dollโค๏ธ
too much hair gel! what else? ๐Pranali is a certified cutie pie!
What is HC applying in his hair from that black bottle?
some hair product for styling his hair I guessPranali is a certified cutie pie!
What is HC applying in his hair from that black bottle?
awesomeโค๏ธhttps://twitter.com/Idealistforeve1/status/1523283064243163142?s=20&t=eoVxgIRCdofbtbpRYctuCw so many beautiful vms today!!
Sunday job well done by twitter๐คฉ
https://twitter.com/SanjanaDhar5/status/1523283955620884480?s=20&t=K5rf4zSNDo2I1s-HVVr5bA Grace I saw this photo and caption, and I was reminded of your non-existant chai time ๐คฃ
Once upon a time long long agooooo where Arohi was sitting close to Abhi๐๐
behen please let's not talk about her ๐ let's focus on the CHAI ๐คฃ
Once upon a time long long agooooo where Arohi was sitting close to Abhi๐๐
No idea about the stone ritual. But are you talking about the bts picture that showed them touching just their toes on some small rock kind of thing? Because I thought they were touching beetle nut, since I know of a ritual where both bride and groom touch five beetle one after another and make five promises to each other
Yes ๐๐ฝ. It looked like a stone to me. And I googled Rajasthani wedding and there was a ritual where the bride crushed stone or rock
No idea about the stone ritual. But are you talking about the bts picture that showed them touching just their toes on some small rock kind of thing? Because I thought they were touching beetle nut, since I know of a ritual where both bride and groom touch five beetle one after another and make five promises to each other
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0