Mujhe Caesar ka answer phle Sid hi laga but Google pe kahi nee mila ki wo draw bhi karta hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe Caesar ka answer phle Sid hi laga but Google pe kahi nee mila ki wo draw bhi karta hai
Originally posted by: infinity101
First wala question cancel Karo yar. Confusing hai. Apparently Rishi Kapoor belongs to 4th generation because his great grandfather started acting in movies and thus the Kapoor legacy started from there itself. And 2 of his movies "Henna" and "Saagar" were submitted at academy awards according to wiki 😒 And he did win 2 awards for Mera Naam joker
Rishi Kapoor will be more fitting.
but he aint the first one
Rishi was the first in Kapoor family to win 2 awards for one movie! Bade RK for the win🤣
Hum dono ka answer khatarnak hai kya?🤣
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Haha..main toh same line likh deti thi in 5 different ways trying to fill up the page..
Same. This was me during exams 😆
now there will be war 🤓Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I Went with Wikipedia udhar chhota RK is 4th generation…Bas baat khatam
mein krungi 😡 Ranbir theek Hona cahye last moment pe change kia hai mein 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I also had rishi first 🤣
Maine baap bete mein ennie minnie kiya hai tab jaa ke Ranbir aaya 🤣
I don’t know what she said google told me her name
Question 1 correct answer KRK hai
KRK 4th generation kahan se huya bey? 🤔
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0