Discussion time!
Results will come later have patience
newbie game host here trying to figure out how many wrong answers i have to write down.
Don't chase me I am counting

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Discussion time!
Results will come later have patience
newbie game host here trying to figure out how many wrong answers i have to write down.
Don't chase me I am counting

Rishi didn't win two awards for the same film according to wikipedia 😲
google khud confuse hai 4th or 5th generation ko lekar 😭😭😭Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
4th generation Ranbir Kapoor wala hai kya?
I thought Rishi kapoor wala hai..
But I sent Ranbir Kapoor
Wiki said Rishi is Fourth generation of Kapoor family..
Kapoor aur bollywood family ka ans same hota hai kya??😆
Shreya batao 4 gen wala Rishi Kapoor or Ranbir Kapoor?
COnfusion hi confusion hai solution ka pata nahi
solution jho mila sala question kya tha pata nahi
yehi haal hai mera filhaal
![]()
Wiki says he's 3rd
you are excluded from “study session” in next round 🤣
just kidding - I not only thought but wrote that answer 😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Rishi didn't win two awards for the same film according to wikipedia 😲
He did.. For Mera Naam Joker I think..
I don't know yar 😭
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0