Ikr😆 but today only i read abt his new season coming in OTT so it was easy one🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Ikr😆 but today only i read abt his new season coming in OTT so it was easy one🤣
Ranbir is 5th Gen Kapoor.
Originally posted by: infinity101
After searching for half n hour for first question, I wrote Rishi Kapoor I had to do a thorough search and apparently he had 2 of his films submitted at the academy awards. And he belongs to the 4th generation Kapoor family, at first I thought it's third but it's actually 4th. Now don't tell me it's wrong 😒
He's 3rd gen
mar gaye rishi tha 😲
Originally posted by: infinity101
After searching for half n hour for first question, I wrote Rishi Kapoor I had to do a thorough search and apparently he had 2 of his films submitted at the academy awards. And he belongs to the 4th generation Kapoor family, at first I thought it's third but it's actually 4th. Now don't tell me it's wrong 😒
i wrote Rishi Kapoor too - it’s not right? 😭
Originally posted by: ZSRXRYNIXMS5LIOV
Ranbir is 5th Gen Kapoor.
Is Rishi the answer??
Originally posted by: Just_Say_Cheese
4th generation Ranbir Kapoor wala hai kya?
I thought Rishi kapoor wala hai..
I was confused between the two😭
I also thought Bosco and Caesar
According to google Rishi kapoor is 4th gen
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0