Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Toppers ke apne hi dramey hote hain
Its her way of expressing happiness
Maine wahi bola,uska tareeka hi wahi hai,rone ka naatak Karo fir winning siggy flaunt karo🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Toppers ke apne hi dramey hote hain
Its her way of expressing happiness
Maine wahi bola,uska tareeka hi wahi hai,rone ka naatak Karo fir winning siggy flaunt karo🤪
Sent😎
It was moderate😆
I think you can close it automatically after a certain time. So you don't need to be free to close it
Can you tell us how to do that😆
Questions are very easy 😎
Answers are very difficult 🤕
Finally someone who is not being overdramatic😆 you deserve a bonus point
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Finally someone who is not being overdramatic😆 you deserve a bonus point
Results coming soon right ?
I know I got a F for Fajita 😆
I have to get up early tomorrow. 1am tak reh nahi sakte, abhi sona hai mujhe. I want my results now
Give me a chance to count all your Answer Options 🤣
Originally posted by: hasini009
I have to get up early tomorrow. 1am tak reh nahi sakte, abhi sona hai mujhe. I want my results now
Bhaoooot jaldi hai top karney ki 🤣
When will be the results declared? I am sorry for asking the question again, if answered in previous pages already. But I NEED to know when will I get my F--??
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0