Star of day - Hot Balloon ride- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

12

Views

1.4k

Users

12

Likes

42

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: MimiLulu

Aye aaj main bohat senti hogayi….betiyan itni jaldi Badi Kyun ho jahti hai? It feels like my Akshu was born in October 2020 and now shaadi ho rahi hai 🥺💔


Rasam Kyun beti ke bidha hone ke bani

Gudiya e rehti beti kyun hoti hai badi 😭😭😭😭

Aaj sach mein laga ke my tiyag ki Devi, my 2 brain cell fashion challenged clumsy weirdo beti is getting married…


Acha toh enough senti talk…..



Who is star????



DUH! It’s my beti: AKSHARA MIMILULU GOENKA!!


Firstly she goes to rescue you know who in a hot air balloon….aye her two brain cells working over time! So proud of her…it’s another story the hot air balloon was moving at a speed of 1.0 KM an hour……I’m legit shocked they made it on time. 🤔. Maybe the mandir was like next door to the hotel?

Anyways she was so cute shouting from the hot air balloon and calming her scared hone wala pati…aye Manju sadke! 🥺🥺🥺


also the whole getting ready part was beautifully done…Pranu is a gorgeous gorgeous girl and she will make a beautiful bride one day….as for Akshu, she does make a gorgeous bride! I was like Kairav, getting senti…aye bano re bano meri 🥺🥺🥺



Ghoongat ki aad se dilbar ka….again beautifully done and Akshu once again looked gorgeous and I wish I can comment on you know who but who knows, maybe praising will offend people too so I am still on a self imposed ban when it comes to talking about who-must-not-be-named….no not Voldemort but Akshu’s bae….his fans are scarier than Death Eaters anyways…oh wait is that offensive? Forgive me 🥺


what else? The rest of family was just filling space so I’m ignoring them. Someone put super duct tape on Harshu and Mahima’s mouths 🙄 I never thought anyone can annoy me more than the Goenkas but here we are….


was Aaru jelly or senti? Who knows I can’t tell…but I think she didn’t like Akshu getting the Kangana but they belonged to Naira so technically they are Akshu’s…



Umm what else? Aye maa beti ke judaai ka dard sahe nahi paye gi…in aakhiyon se ansoono ki flood behti jayegi…..aye I hope, Akshu taking 4 showers in a day (which is more than she usually takes in a month), being trapped in a room all night, haldi ceremony with Mauja Mauja, hot air balloon ride and now this shaadi will tire her out for a month at least…🤔


precap: Akshu ki baarat is here….mere bano ki aayegi baarat ke dhool bajao ji…..aaj nachne do isko saari raat ke Pinga ne hone dena ji 🥺


She looked so happy dancing away aye Manju sadke…aye I wish I can comment on her bae but I love my life aye aye aye 🥺


such a beautiful episode mimi and can you please be regular with your updates ❤️
apra thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

akshu ki shadi hogi

abhi ke saath pinga hoga!!!

beti ho gayi badi ..... ab pinga linga ka official license de do maaa...

BTW your bangles were very good.. the one which akshu wore she said maa I assumed it was you

1205621 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Akshu is beautiful and deserves the best ❤️

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Mehersudha · 4 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYI5eq1kkS2/ Abheera hugs maira says she is with her to heal her pain Maira asks abheera to stay with her forever...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYI5eq1kkS2/
Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Mehersudha · 4 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".