Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Let this be fourth post where megz has attacked to may be post hone tak number change ho jayega🤔
You're still confused about Meghs and Metz 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Let this be fourth post where megz has attacked to may be post hone tak number change ho jayega🤔
You're still confused about Meghs and Metz 🤣
oh u already know then this should be last one on this page 😆 if metz would let me post 🤣 are yaaar 🤢
are yaar ye bar bar typos ho re bhot. I edited the post tum b kar lo edit
Smart Meghs of Metz 😈🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are yaar ye bar bar typos ho re bhot. I edited the post tum b kar lo edit
But I won't edit 🤣🤣
daal liya aag me ghee? Jao ab fire extinguisher lekar aao. Meghs iski baat nai manana ye bas ladai dalwa ri. Me bhot typo karti hu u know it meghs
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
true to the kaamchor name 🤣
It's not because I'm kaamchor🤣 I just don't want to edit it taaki sab dekhe ye confusion 🤣
🧯🧯🧯🧯🧯🧯🧯🧯Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
daal liya aag me ghee? Jao ab fire extinguisher lekar aao. Megha iski baat nai manana ye bas ladai dalwa ri. Me bhot typo karti hu u know it meghs
hehe haan haan tum kyun edit karogi narad muni 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k