Dreams are our suppressed thoughts
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Dreams are our suppressed thoughts
being lost in a dream may also reflect all the distractions in your life that have caused you to lose your direction or sense of purpose. You are going off on a digression, distracting you from seeing the entire picture.
Do you feel as if you are just wasting your time or your life is simply going in endless circles? This may be a warning dream concerning the potential bad choices you are about to make that may lead you astray.
you wanna read more, here you go
https://luciding.com/lost-dream-meaning-dreams-about-not-being-able-to-get-home/
Originally posted by: hasini009
being lost in a dream may also reflect all the distractions in your life that have caused you to lose your direction or sense of purpose. You are going off on a digression, distracting you from seeing the entire picture.
Do you feel as if you are just wasting your time or your life is simply going in endless circles? This may be a warning dream concerning the potential bad choices you are about to make that may lead you astray.
you wanna read more, here you go
https://luciding.com/lost-dream-meaning-dreams-about-not-being-able-to-get-home/
This was quite helpful Hasini 👍🏼
Thank you everyone for replying. Some of the replies were really helpful 🤗
Since the last 2-3 days I am not having those dreams. The only thing i changed in my lifestyle is to have restarted meditation....
I will try to continue with meditation (and make it a routine) and see if it is indeed helping ...
Thanks again 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Mrignaini
I used to get recurring dreams of being in a hostage situation where others are gunned down but I play dead and wake up before any sort of conclusion is reached.
Once this occurred on the 10th anniversary of the Dunblane disaster;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre
Maybe it had embedded into my thinking and mimicked in a dream.
I once had a dream of going somewhere and seeing a temple on the side of the road, at a distance, and on moving a bit further down the road I saw a pond, on the same side. There was something about that dream that it stayed with my memory even after waking up.
Now few days or months later i was going to another city and suddenly i see a temple on the side of the road which immediately reminded me of that dream i saw. Then i said to myself 'oh but there is no pond that i saw in my dream'. But lo and behold moving on just a few metres ahead there i see a pond too on the same side. That was VERY surprising for me...
Usually neend bura sapna dekh ke khul jaati hai.. but last week I had such a funny dream ki neend haste hasre khul gyi😆
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
249