I might take some more time to upload the result
but while waiting
I will be uploading the winning shoes, bag, outfit, clothes and jewelry every 5-10 mins.
will reveal results for shopping round first
award ceremony later
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I might take some more time to upload the result
but while waiting
I will be uploading the winning shoes, bag, outfit, clothes and jewelry every 5-10 mins.
will reveal results for shopping round first
award ceremony later
take your time ❤️ waiting to see the winning outfits,accessories,jewelryOriginally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
I might take some more time to upload the result
but while waiting
I will be uploading the winning shoes, bag, outfit, clothes and jewelry every 5-10 mins.
will reveal results for shopping round first
award ceremony later
take your timeOriginally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
I might take some more time to upload the result
but while waiting
I will be uploading the winning shoes, bag, outfit, clothes and jewelry every 5-10 mins.
will reveal results for shopping round first
award ceremony later
I enjoyed the game
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
I might take some more time to upload the result
but while waiting
I will be uploading the winning shoes, bag, outfit, clothes and jewelry every 5-10 mins.
will reveal results for shopping round first
award ceremony later
As I said before jo take ur time 🤗 Main idhar hi hoon bhatakti hui aatma ki tarah 🤣
Hi all thank you so much for waiting now I will be revealing the results for Round 3.
The first award I will start with is the most smart shopper. There has been many entries. And there are some entries that saved a lot of money! Like brought items that were originally priced a lot in just Rs4000-Rs6000.
So these three smart shoppers brought items worth Rs 16000 in just Rs5000.
And they are:

And they received a fake gift card of Rs 100😆
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
Hi all thank you so much for waiting now I will be revealing the results for Round 3.
The first award I will start with is the most smart shopper. There has been many entries. And there are some entries that saved a lot of money! Like brought items that were originally priced a lot in just Rs4000-Rs6000.
So these three smart shoppers brought items worth Rs 16000 in just Rs5000.
And they are:
And they received a fake gift card of Rs 100😆
Congrats smart shoppers 😆
Next award is the best picked jewelry
I wanted to pick one for each category but all entries were so close . so I decided to give best 3.
These were awarded based on judge scoring too.
So the three best picked jewelry are:
-Dewy_Gypsy
-altgr
-Prizi
So here is a siggy for them.

And a fake Rs100 gift card.😆
congrats guysOriginally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
Hi all thank you so much for waiting now I will be revealing the results for Round 3.
Jo please show their outfits if possible
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
Hi all thank you so much for waiting now I will be revealing the results for Round 3.
The first award I will start with is the most smart shopper. There has been many entries. And there are some entries that saved a lot of money! Like brought items that were originally priced a lot in just Rs4000-Rs6000.
So these three smart shoppers brought items worth Rs 16000 in just Rs5000.
And they are:
And they received a fake gift card of Rs 100😆
Congrats Student, Vedi and Hinna👏
Yayyy... congratulations smart shoppers!!!🥳
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264