Did anybody noticed HC’s hair in the recap??😳he looks so good with tht messy hair ..🤩🤩i just can’t take my eyes off him..😍😍I simply love him in this hairstyle..😍😍he looks adorable with bangs on his forehead..😳
Did anybody noticed HC’s hair in the recap??😳he looks so good with tht messy hair ..🤩🤩i just can’t take my eyes off him..😍😍I simply love him in this hairstyle..😍😍he looks adorable with bangs on his forehead..😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah, messy hair looks good on him
i don’t knw y garima is giving him tht broom type hairstyle..😞Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Yeah, messy hair looks good on him
i don’t knw y garima is giving him tht broom type hairstyle..😞
Bechara.... Hope they dont use him for dusting the sets.... Saying yeh bhi workout jaisa hi hey.... Poor HC..... 😭 as it is working so hard....
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Bechara.... Hope they dont use him for dusting the sets.... Saying yeh bhi workout jaisa hi hey.... Poor HC..... 😭 as it is working so hard....
You are crazy
Did anybody noticed HC’s hair in the recap??😳he looks so good with tht messy hair ..🤩🤩i just can’t take my eyes off him..😍😍I simply love him in this hairstyle..😍😍he looks adorable with bangs on his forehead..😳
I'm a big fan😍🤩 of his hair, he has bushy and healthy hair what should I say, I'm losing my hair and I have no control 🙃 😑 😒 over it.
Behen I’m pretty sure that’s the ONLY thing Twitter noticed about the precap 😂😂😂
Did anybody noticed HC’s hair in the recap??😳he looks so good with tht messy hair ..🤩🤩i just can’t take my eyes off him..😍😍I simply love him in this hairstyle..😍😍he looks adorable with bangs on his forehead..😳
That was the first thing I noticed in precap too 😂
He was already eye candy! Messy hair is a cherry on top ♥️😍🥰🥰🥰!
amru u killed it with this one..😂😂😂Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Bechara.... Hope they dont use him for dusting the sets.... Saying yeh bhi workout jaisa hi hey.... Poor HC..... 😭 as it is working so hard....