Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🤣🤣🤣 yeh sab kia kar raha hai woh 🤣
Link do na
Her expressions are like dying and still wanting that orgasm 😆. Hilarious af the head and jaw shake. Kaun hai ye log jo usse itna pyaar dete hai.
She was cringe max and embarrassing on the show.
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Her expressions are like dying and still wanting that orgasm 😆. Hilarious af the head and jaw shake. Kaun hai ye log jo usse itna pyaar dete hai.
She was cringe max and embarrassing on the show.
The hand jiggle/shake had me in tears.

Oh Lord. My sister was a psycho 1D fan. She’s paid $400 to watch Harry Styles upcoming concert.
The repulsive head nods, to match along with it🤣!
Let's not even start about the singing 😆.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oh Lord. My sister was a psycho 1D fan. She’s paid $400 to watch Harry Styles upcoming concert.
Harry styles is a doll 🥺 🍉!
20 going on 40. Looks worse than 90s ke heroines. Got a boob job done too. Package deal.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oh Lord. My sister was a psycho 1D fan. She’s paid $400 to watch Harry Styles upcoming concert.
Relatable but hell I ain't paying that much for Harry alone. I need the whole gang. 1D is the reason why I resist BTS 🥺
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0