Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wait for a couple of years when he and his nepokids are not that relevant anymore, he will come back with this show.
What? Not even on Voot?
No takers.
No guests.
He could have used the money..
OMG NO! 😭

I guess I’m just one of the few people who actually really likes the show. But obviously I’m disappointed ☹️
Kjo must be crushed! he could have promoted Brahmastra and Aloo for weeks and earned some money too.
Now he has to shell out money..
Kjo must be crushed! he could have promoted Brahmastra and Aloo for weeks and earned some money too.
Now he has to shell out money..
Rocky aur Rani too since jayesh bhai is sure shot flop with no buzz
No sponsors , eh? 😉
I am devastated I love the show
Why KJO why
![]()
Looks like a PR stunt TBH....
https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/web-series/article/karan-johars-koffee-with-karan-9-on-the-cards-heres-what-we-know-23623876
https://youtube.com/shorts/_1tXH62cgiM?si=fmnH5pbp4QlAXd0d
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddiaa3OMrkK/?stkn=aG5zdmQ4aHo0ZHhy
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdbhpdMGguq/?img_index=1 stkn=MXkwNXR2OGh2dXQ0aA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDv5ZYFtGG/?igsh=NTU5MDZ0aXhobjd3
4