Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I love him! He's one of the few actors who's consistent with his acting and material

JayaBachan thumbnail

No one does comedy like Akshay Kumar. He’s literally top tier. However, that’s his limit in acting unfortunately. Other genres he’s alright, nothing to write poetry over. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

The fact that Akshay being a decent actor is an unpopular opinion here further solidifies my belief that IF is a parallel universe 😆

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

He is consistent. He has a narrow range within which he gives his 110% all the time. But his script choices are his strength. Barring the occasional dud like Bacchan Pandey. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Not actor just stuntman 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Akshay Kumar in Garam Masala was brilliance. Better than a lot of other stuff I’ve seen 

https://youtu.be/e1LxnFt-ZRA

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Akshay Kumar in Garam Masala was brilliance. Better than a lot of other stuff I’ve seen 

https://youtu.be/e1LxnFt-ZRA

This movie is my go to movie  Akshay was the BEST at doing comedy flicks, none of his contemporaries had such perfect comic timing. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well Akshay Kumar is damn good in comedy after Govinda, he is quite good in thriller, very good in action and grey characters. He is average in serious or tragic roles.

Overall he is very good.