Kuch to anugun moment aaya
Kuch to anugun moment aaya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The precap has shocked me!! I’m not sure kaise react karun.
Yup he hugged her in the precap and was about to confess right in front of rkc 🤣
I watched that hug so many times already
I feel its rkc dream or anu dream
In extended uk promo of shadi it shows some t resort..both come out frm their cars kabira song in t ..anu looks hurt n disapp frm gg rkc comes hold his hand so I feel kahsmir track ahead
How can RKC expect Annu to love her ? Chinni hui cheez kabhi apne nahi hôte.
What happened? Is it worth watching the episode?😳
me too.. how can anu say that when he has always insulted gungun and married someone else??? 🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️Originally posted by: Namita-M
The precap has shocked me!! I’m not sure kaise react karun.
I would like makers to give rkc extra screen time at that moment 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Barbara12
Yup he hugged her in the precap and was about to confess right in front of rkc 🤣