Bollywood CC #76- Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54k

Users

59

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BearNaNa


I never had any UN with Da or Pikachu.

It was KuchiMama.

What is a Kuchi Mama? 😳

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

What is a Kuchi Mama? 😳

My dad used to call me something similar which meant mother of my liver/heart, idk..😆 so I took it from there 😊

1204950 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".