I also feel Ashwin has done well - as he has been an allrounder for them. Some cameo runs and good bowling. But they are too dependent on 2-3 players.
I really like Ashwin
He is just amazing ❤
I agree, there have been cameos but ya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I also feel Ashwin has done well - as he has been an allrounder for them. Some cameo runs and good bowling. But they are too dependent on 2-3 players.
I really like Ashwin
He is just amazing ❤
I agree, there have been cameos but ya
Agree, he is a calculated player and has alot of knowledge about cricket. He is also a talented storyteller. I follow him on youtube 🤣. He is soo funny.Originally posted by: Palak2812
I really like Ashwin
He is just amazing ❤
I agree, there have been cameos but ya
What the heck Hetmyer did in last over?
It looks a difficult peach let's see if MI would be able to cross the line
Wese bhi RR this season is the team who has defended their lowest total.
Agree, he is a calculated player and has alot of knowledge about cricket. He is also a talented storyteller. I follow him on youtube 🤣. He is soo funny.
I agree
He is a great player
But
More than a cricketer I really like him as a person.
Freaking amazing ❤
Originally posted by: Palak2812
What the heck Hetmyer did in last over?
It looks a difficult peach let's see if MI would be able to cross the line
Wese bhi RR this season is the team who has defended their lowest total.
Hetmyer needs to go😡
Buttler hit the most sixes and runs in this inning right??
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Buttler hit the most sixes and runs in this inning right??
Yeah
In this inning
I picked Butler 3 times. So far he's ahead. ⭐️
Me to Akash Chopra🤣🤣
Aate ho kyun yaha
Please kahi aur jaa
Hume na paka
Yaha se nikal jAa
Apni zaban ko thodi lagam do
Aur panauti lagana band karo
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, 69th Match, Mumbai🏏 The MI vs RR clash on 24 May 2026 looks like a contest between experience...
🏏IPL 2026: Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals, 40th Match Mullanpur🏏 Punjab Kings (PBKS) are strong favourites against Rajasthan Royals (RR) in...
33