Trending abhi bhi. Must have reached 30k
https://twitter.com/Innlambhomein/status/1520379859238744064?s=20&t=Ps3DNuyGBA6sIDOUT3DCHw
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Trending abhi bhi. Must have reached 30k
https://twitter.com/Innlambhomein/status/1520379859238744064?s=20&t=Ps3DNuyGBA6sIDOUT3DCHw
I will recharge tata sky for 1week shaadi tv par dekhni hai mujeh.
Yes 😎 because didi is ☺️☺️☺️,look at her glamourous looks

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc-RfDDPEHV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This pic is so beautiful ♥️
Nah!! I ain't crying..🥺🥺🧿❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Beautiful girllll
If anyone is interested, please go through someone's stories in praise of her Oscar acting skills.
,Originally posted by: kahkashansakina
I will recharge tata sky for 1week shaadi tv par dekhni hai mujeh.
Haa mei bhi shadi TV pe dekhungi
Originally posted by: nikita05
If anyone is interested, please go through someone's stories in praise of her Oscar acting skills.
A humble request to makers
Please reduce ss of AS! Nah we as audience don't have any problem... Just that insta will crash someday because of the numerous stories reposted after the episode airs...🥲🥲🥲
Edit:- I'm damn serious guys... Please understand the seriousness of topic😔