I refuse to give up! 😆Originally posted by: iheartChai
Still holding onto this dream 😆 that you are even writing dialogues and scenarios?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I refuse to give up! 😆Originally posted by: iheartChai
Still holding onto this dream 😆 that you are even writing dialogues and scenarios?
Can we just add, akshu falls and abhi catches here with whatever scenarios you guys create.?? I miss our GIRJA…..
accident track is not done yet! We still have real culprits to make entry. Maybe they will come with naksh 🤪
haan! been a long time since we had this kind of sceneOriginally posted by: jollyismyname
Can we just add, akshu falls and abhi catches here with whatever scenarios you guys create.?? I miss our GIRJA…..
accident track is not done yet! We still have real culprits to make entry. Maybe they will come with naksh 🤪
I like your optimism. 😀
PI footage will surely come sooner or later 😆
Pooja and me will never loose hope. Me with confession thing and Pooja with PI footage 😆Originally posted by: FBXN3JPHYB4QI22P
PI footage will surely come sooner or later 😆
confession is probably gone if we are being honest 😆Pooja and me will never loose hope. Me with confession thing and Pooja with PI footage 😆
queen of optimism is here !Originally posted by: KJVTG4FE3VTMSK3G
PI footage will surely come sooner or later 😆
Like a Rajshri movie poster
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0