Speaking of Kangana. I just came across her childhood photo and realised I had the same Indian outfit as her when I was a child

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Speaking of Kangana. I just came across her childhood photo and realised I had the same Indian outfit as her when I was a child

Zeal after opening this thread and reading the replies...

Finally...

Kangana holds the record of first female to do it.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Speaking of Kangana. I just came across her childhood photo and realised I had the same Indian outfit as her when I was a child
Omg which one lmao
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Zeal after opening this thread and reading the replies...
Finally...
Kam se kam title modify karke matured content to likh deta 😆
Zeal opnen at your own risk likh de.
Okay! Oh My God! I have no idea apart from Vampire if people really out there drinking blood but I have known-seen those sadhu baba type people telling people to add few drops of blood into water & make "the one you want to apparently control" drink it. 🤔
![]()
This gif. Lol.
Hippo se chori kiya hoga.
I'm cakey tarian. 😂