I didn't get any warning nor did I hit any joke😆. I had posted something but thought that Usha Moshi's fans might feel offended. that's why 🤣. Now don't ask me kya tha because
😎.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn't get any warning nor did I hit any joke😆. I had posted something but thought that Usha Moshi's fans might feel offended. that's why 🤣. Now don't ask me kya tha because
😎.
Again better angle than show ka angle! 🙈
What is wrong with the camera guys of this show..
Can we have SBS camera guys be incharge of shooting the Sairat scenes instead of the ghkkpm peeps.
The apparent forehead kiss actually looks like his lips touched her mangteeka no? In episode it looked like he just kept his lips close to her mangteeka but didn't touch her mangteeka. Didn't look like his face went that close or they take many shots?
I thought that kiss happened in the air 🤣. I am so happy i am proved wrong here.,mala maaf kara😈, me to sairat now😎 -https://youtube.com/shorts/N3tYDUBcJBs?feature=share
What an observation 👏👏. You are absolutely correct😎. I am feeling good after getting bezzatified by your post for 222234567873268965 times. I am okayOriginally posted by: mysticriver
The apparent forehead kiss actually looks like his lips touched her mangteeka no? In episode it looked like he just kept his lips close to her mangteeka but didn't touch her mangteeka. Didn't look like his face went that close or they take many shots?
🤣🤣🥺.Again better angle than show ka angle! 🙈
What is wrong with the camera guys of this show..
Can we have SBS camera guys be incharge of shooting the Sairat scenes instead of the ghkkpm peeps.
Sitara didi should hire SBS ka cameraman for their top show
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
What an observation 👏👏. You are absolutely correct😎. I am feeling good after getting bezzatified by your post for 222234567873268965 times. I am okay
🤣🤣🥺.
That flower thing was causing distraction in the clip.
sitara ma'am has become a beggar. She won't spent even a single penny on ghum ganja. She is busy in doing SJ promotion,jaise uski khudki beti ho🤢. Me to sitara ma'am -

😡👿👿Watch Pullu at around 42 sec🤣
Pullu jiju is the best 😎. One of the biggest sairat shipper ,just sometimes disturbs them during their important work. Otherwise he is fantastic🤩🤩Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Watch Pullu at around 42 sec🤣