Originally posted by: TK24REMKXSHKPYOA
Kareena and Harvard?Looks like she is the original Nidhi Razdan of Bollywood. 😆
Better than Nidhi..kareena actually did a course at Harvard
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TK24REMKXSHKPYOA
Kareena and Harvard?Looks like she is the original Nidhi Razdan of Bollywood. 😆
Better than Nidhi..kareena actually did a course at Harvard
Oh really. I didn’t know. Good for her.
And I have been wondering why you sound familiar. Your username change got me confused.
Originally posted by: YCZG2TAZBV6SDYVF
Oh really. I didn’t know. Good for her.
And I have been wondering why you sound familiar. Your username change got me confused.
Ya..changed it recently
I'll believe it when I see it.
Kyunki mujhe bhi junglee "billlas" bohat pasand hai.
Why we need One national language 🤔
https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/status/1519965767831224320?t=ae-_7-lTMGbi7X-n9qsmkA&s=19