It's what's going to happen based on the makers' obsession with parallels!! Based on the update and precap 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's what's going to happen based on the makers' obsession with parallels!! Based on the update and precap 😆
Thank you for the tag Discoji Anu. Love these video snippets in each post!
~Ash
as long as it’s good - I don’t mind 🤣🤣🤣this entire jaipur track is one huge udaipur parallel 😆
hehe thanks! I will run out of gifs soon. Tenor needs new Abhira gifs 😂😂Thank you for the tag Discoji Anu. Love these video snippets in each post!
~Ash
happy parallels= happy disco 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
as long as it’s good - I don’t mind 🤣🤣🤣
yeah I am all about happy vibes!! 🤩happy parallels= happy disco 😆
oh grace -- my daily thank you post!! 🤣
I can’t wait to hear kairav abhis talk…..ask has a special place in their heart so I m sure it’s very emotional
I know!!! Now a days episodes are beautiful!! 😍😍😍Originally posted by: jollyismyname
I can’t wait to hear kairav abhis talk…..ask has a special place in their heart so I m sure it’s very emotional
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0