Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm not making fun of Ranbir. I'm making fun of the article. Whoever wrote it, usne kuch zyada hi nasha kar rakha tha. 🤣
arre...ye toh dhokha ho gaya PD ke saath🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Minionite
I'm not making fun of Ranbir. I'm making fun of the article. Whoever wrote it, usne kuch zyada hi nasha kar rakha tha. 🤣
arre...ye toh dhokha ho gaya PD ke saath🤣🤣
Tum bas "the gift that keeps on giving" pe concentrate karo.. Cannes start hone hi wala hain. 🤣
You got to have sand in the head to think Alia or Ranbir paid for this. Why on earth would they do that? Whoever wrote this already knew even before posting it that they are going to get flamed for it.
Tum bas "the gift that keeps on giving" pe concentrate karo.. Cannes start hone hi wala hain. 🤣
I never concentrated on cannes in past so won't do that now 😆
Ohh thanks for concern 😆 but i am clearly making fun of Ranbir and Alia for there cheese PR article🤣
Tum bas "the gift that keeps on giving" pe concentrate karo.. Cannes start hone hi wala hain. 🤣
Can't wait....can't wait....🤣waise Gehrayiaan wali Smita Patil se better hona chahiye...I expect nothing less from Deepu Rani😎....Wahan Deepu Cannes mein....aur peechhe se Ranvir will have full access to Deepu's wardrobe......double dhamaal...🤣
Ohh thanks for concern 😆 but i am clearly making fun of Ranbir and Alia for there cheese PR article🤣
woh toh dikh he raha hai....but too bad...Mini didn't offer to be your partner in crime...🤣
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
woh toh dikh he raha hai....but too bad...Mini didn't offer to be your partner in crime...🤣
Why do I need a partner in first place 😆 that too from a person with whom I never interacted