• Music Chit Chat Corner • #24- Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.5k

Users

56

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

C6BAJEASEOJZYZQG thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CBVSNVWLYQXP4ZXH


Let's see ... how do I feel about the unsavory thought of Abhishek in bed at night with Ash that you ... yes, *YOU* just foisted upon me when I have much better things to think about?

Meme Creator - Funny why just why Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!

And why do you think he practices those karate moves on Ash anyway? Let's see what I think about that....

Why does Heisenberg thinks they play karate with *those* moves at night when no one's looking?

Meme Creator - Funny why just why Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!


That's what I think and I'm sure FF echoes my thoughts on it too. ⭐️


Maybe he wants to teach her a few moves to spice things up? ;)


But generally, how do you feel about this guy....




giving this woman....


ً on Twitter: "aishwarya rai in devdas (2002) https://t.co/JpWS6QdoTw" / Twitter


this at night


Coke Bottle GIFs | Tenor

7TS6ZMYPBW5TZVR7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_


Maybe he wants to teach her a few moves to spice things up? ;)


But generally, how do you feel about this guy....

giving this woman....

this at night



Took me a while to get why you have a bottle of coke sitting at the end. 😆


What I think? I don't wanna think! 😆


Ugh Annie Murphy GIF - Ugh Annie Murphy Alexis - Discover & Share GIFs

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
MK3RXDGCUQI64JGJ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
PKVNNHR5VPQHB2QK thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I miss you. It’s been 84 years now. Come back

https://youtu.be/jo6iAkSoraY

7TS6ZMYPBW5TZVR7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I miss you. It’s been 84 years now. Come back

https://youtu.be/jo6iAkSoraY


Here's another song beckoning her. ❤️


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-HvgmYGBPs

CottonWorld thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We miss you, Catchme🤗


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viHDju3SfY4


PS - no idea what this title says - this is the only copy I could find

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 4 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

We miss you 🤗


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viHDju3SfY4


PS - no idea what this title says - this is the only copy I could find


Forgot to tag


the fake mindy kaling (@burnttorrtillas) / Twitter

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".