Savera ji evicted 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Savera ji evicted 😔
Bas ab mess, blurred lines , Soni aur eliminate ho jae
Raji jag jao tumhara savera dhal gaya. And EmeraldStar your star has gone phus. 🤣
How am I still surviving these eliminations 😲 Mera bad luck kabse itna accha ho gaya 🤣
Watch Sab Satrangi on Sab TV.
Finale ki race se Raji huyi bahar 😭
Originally posted by: LazyBing
How am I still surviving these eliminations 😲 Mera bad luck kabse itna accha ho gaya 🤣
I was wondering same.abt myself🤣
Oh Raji is out too😭
Originally posted by: Minionite
Phenyl you've been eliminated!
S_H_Y no longer needs to be shy about being in the race. 🤣
Phenyl ko saaf kar diya phenyl se 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh no Shy and Nandini
Im surprised I was in the game for so long 🤣
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11