Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I wanted to be top 10 yahan top 50 bhi naseeb nahi hua
I knew Vijay didnt like me since he supported Team Jai
Let me go cry 🥺
Team Jai bechari toh kab ki nikl gayi :(
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I wanted to be top 10 yahan top 50 bhi naseeb nahi hua
I knew Vijay didnt like me since he supported Team Jai
Let me go cry 🥺
Team Jai bechari toh kab ki nikl gayi :(
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
All pending drinks wale come here
Bistar aur takiya is getting ready
Spl drinks for Hinna Kifs nd Shibu🤣
TheBoy wonder karte karte wonderland chala gaya🥲
Yeh karne mein solid maza aa raha mujhe, even though it's lame af🤣
Wd yaak rakhna khane mein no deep fried snacks warna tum aur main rayenge oil na hone ke karahn 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: WildestDreams
All pending drinks wale come here
Bistar aur takiya is getting ready
Good night Chir -cute 😆
Evil Balaa is out
Miss Mod, aapka bhi tag nahi chal raha 🤣
No you are top 3 bas
Unka ramdan hai and I don't drink, humare hisse ke aap pi lo😌
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11