Originally posted by: Minionite
Agreed! And imagine the anticipation of winning and being out at the last minute. 😒
True!! That would be heartbreaking in it's literal sense!🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Agreed! And imagine the anticipation of winning and being out at the last minute. 😒
True!! That would be heartbreaking in it's literal sense!🥺

Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I survived 1 hr i m happy Ab out ho jau doesnt matter😆
That's the spirit
apny pas andy leky phir rahy ho tou Zinda ho tum🤣
phir bach gye
Vaise, What's the winning prize?😆
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I don't consider myself that lucky 🤣
Itni der kaise tik gayi yahi mystery hai mere liye 🤣
Koi na..if you win, I'll be here cheering for you!!
Nahi jeete.. toh bhi cheer krenge!! 😆
Originally posted by: PoohNotFound
Vaise, What's the winning prize?😆
You are going to get twitter muft main 🤣
apny pas andy leky phir rahy ho tou Zinda ho tum🤣
Dushman ka ilaka hai sambhaal ke rakhna apne ande ko 🤣
end tak rahin🤗
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11