I'm declaring myself winner🥳
There are still 117 people to be eliminated. Don't celebrate so soon. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm declaring myself winner🥳
There are still 117 people to be eliminated. Don't celebrate so soon. 🤣
Originally posted by: average-student
nahi aaya ❤️
Congratulations on your first promotion 🥳
Computar ji inka naam lock karein 🤣
Pehle batana tha ab to kha liya humne🤣
How most of us are feeling right now

Are are enjoy this squid survival period. 🤪
Originally posted by: Dewy_Gypsy
Ohh!! Me padhaku baccha tha..
To constantly check krri thi🤣🤣
Isme to I'm getting those vibes too!🤣
Main bhi thi…lekin anxiety mujh se jheli nahi jaati. Toh laptop aur login details deke main Bahar chali gai aur bechaari meri Maa page refresh karte rehe gai 🤪
Priya nd Cooker🤣
Ohh Priya and Cooker ☹️☹️😭😭😭
Cooker and Priya bye bye 👋
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
11