
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: BlurredLines
When I made the pact with you , I expected to get something in return Moriarty. But you haven't played any game after that 😡. Where is my awards and signatures I get from you by our pact.
And my odds would have been more if you got 50 eggs too 😡.
He is happy with his 1 egg🤣 koi nhi Blurred Holmes i m making pact wid u if u won i won md vice versa😎

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Agar mein nhi huyi top 3 mein toh mera jo dil tootega usko jodne ke liye fevi quick ka paisa tujhe hi dena padega😳
I can provide bandaid free of cost.

Umm...bcoz it's not tasty😳
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Yeah the absolute worst elimination will be of the final three eliminated contestants 😭 who actually started developing hope they would win 🥺 but haath bas anda 🥚 hi aaya 😆
I know right. Surviving 50 rounds and losing on the last round would be horrible. I better not be that one 🥺
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
So how many elimination rounds are there? I need to prepare myself mentally for this? 😆😆
50 rounds.
50*5= 250 minutes = 4 hrs 10 minutes 😎
Originally posted by: LazyBing
What do I win if I bet that those people joined I-F only for the Easter Egg 🪺 Hunt 🤣
🤣 lmao that can be a thing cuz this egg hunting game is pretty famous now😆