Yes this time I will top from bottom 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes this time I will top from bottom 😎
galat insaan ko tag kiya hai 😆Omg there are eliminations 😲
Will the badge go away if we're eliminated? 😭
you really think I read that long intro post to know about the rules & stuff ? 😆
This is not like other games.
It's all about luck. Aur games main meri luck nhi chalti.
But i wish you come in top 10
Itne kathoor dil aur dumb toh nahi honge to take away 150+ participants ke badges 🤣🤪
Ig everyone with 50 eggs would get a badge and rest 3 winners spl prize . Maybe they’ll get golden egg instead of red 😆🤣
This is not like other games.
It's all about luck. Aur games main meri luck nhi chalti.
But i wish you come in top 10
Thanks Noble Nina🤗
I wish u come in top 3
I wish you come in top 2 😳
Even I have not seen her there
Even i have not seen you there
Because I have never being there 🤣
Tussi bare mazaakiya ho😳
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Tab shayad mera UN alag tha 🤣🤣
Tum kaun se posts me active rehti thi ye batao? 🤣
If you know me then you should know by now that I just go to forums to make a thread and then run away🤣
Omg there are eliminations 😲
Will the badge go away if we're eliminated? 😭
No but your trophy will😭