Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
6 by Sharma. I dont have him in prediction sorry buddy
Sorry buddy I guess it was because of my stupid prediction๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
6 by Sharma. I dont have him in prediction sorry buddy
Sorry buddy I guess it was because of my stupid prediction๐
SRH 96 for 2 in 11 overs.
Markram on 25
Shrama on 37
Cheers..
100 up for SRH in the 12th over.
Phir bhi
This is my prediction
Ayush and abhishek are not brothers...๐
i was confused with abhishek n kane but then i went with kane
i know i m just kidding ๐คฃOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ayush and abhishek are not brothers...๐
Sorry, i am a bit emotional when it comes toHyderabad๐คฃ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Ayush and abhishek are not brothers...๐
I don't even know who is Ayush๐คฃ
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
i know i m just kidding ๐คฃ
Even I was kidding but maine dekha nahi tha naah party ko..cousins bhi toh ho sakte the..๐คฃ
Aaj googe kiya๐
🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, 45th Match, Hyderabad🏏 A red ball jagging around was not quite the visual you...
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
571