Nothing to troll Arya! I'd better go to sleep early today🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nothing to troll Arya! I'd better go to sleep early today🤣
Foodie Kapadia can’t leave food even when they fight 🤣
They both were talking about their future turn by turn like how their relationship won’t be easy but they will try to make it beautiful every moment. They might have nok jhok like every couple, they may fight also aur 2-3 days baat bhi nahi karenge shayad and then Anu says shayad 2-3 din khana bhi nahi milega and Anuj says no no.. I feel hungry when am angry because of stress and I can’t leave ur hand made food even in anger so let’s keep it out of our fight 🤣
Originally posted by: arya212002
V starts spewing venom that Anuj will become Anupama and you will be attached to Baapuji and you will have to face me … blah blah
Anu is determined and tells him feel jealous. Tells I don’t give a damn and finally storms up.
she mutters while walking she doesn’t want to see his face and thinks kanhaji is with them.
she meets Anuj on way and asks him for a tea
v plans he will continue repeating same stuff again n again so that it will stuck in her mind.
all shahs sulking.. Anu messages that she is with Anuj.
Anu n Anuj at tea stall.. she tells tea tastes better if he is with her. They both ask if they are ok. She replies she isn’t and he too replies he isn’t. Anu tells I don’t want to talk about V. Anuj asks to share so that she feels lighted.. he asks to share everything and never want any communication gap. She shares what all nonsense he spewed.
Kavya tells Baa that ask V to behave.
All shahs worried what V told Anu
Anu n Anuj talk about how they will make life beautiful, how they will have nok jhok fight and ek saath budhe ho.. they say I maan u
Anuj tells we should thank V as if he didn’t come we wouldn’t have go this moment and chai moment.
Kiss moment 🤩… only Anuj kisses today
Precap - Anu kisses… She is back at home.. baapuji is surrounded by all, V n Baa taunt.. v tells if u want to marry marry but not from this house
Thanks dear🤗
For once I think we all agree with this creature.... Now let's hope Anu and baabuji agree too or is it too much to ask 🤔
Thanks dear🤗
For once I think we all agree with this creature.... Now let's hope Anu and baabuji agree too or is it too much to ask 🤔
that’s what I said let’s agree to him this time 😆
🤣🤣🤣
This is too good
Sunny yaaar ,of all the things you focused on the Cinderella dialogue🤣🤣true love indeed😳
Originally posted by: arya212002
Foodie Kapadia can’t leave food even when they fight 🤣
They both were talking about their future turn by turn like how their relationship won’t be easy but they will try to make it beautiful every moment. They might have nok jhok like every couple, they may fight also aur 2-3 days baat bhi nahi karenge shayad and then Anu says shayad 2-3 din khana bhi nahi milega and Anuj says no no.. I feel hungry when am angry because of stress and I can’t leave ur hand made food even in anger so let’s keep it out of our fight 🤣
I thought he was also going to cook... What's all this tumhare haath ka khana!?
Pri, your obsession with Vannu is giving us such hilarious results 🤣
What do you think is his new problem now!?
Originally posted by: YCAZFLP63GRB4H4W
I thought he was also going to cook... What's all this tumhare haath ka khana!?
After she kissed his hands... he does not want to use them.🤔 Instead he is going to sit and reminisce how she kissed them. 😳😳
On second thought when vanraj accuses Anu for baabuji's bad health ,he might shut him up by saying that you and baa are the reason for my stress so you guys behave if you really care for my health... that's why they all are dressed for the engagement 🤔🤔🤔
You know baabuji after all is famous for opening his mouth at wrong timings🙄🙄
So ya no unmeed zone is better
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
0