Originally posted by: SmithaRam
On a serious note, I really cannot beleive this is all happening like we wanted it to!. This isnt a dream, is it?
Not yet, not yet,. don't trust them yet. Infact i trust them to eff it up. As surely as V is a villain!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
On a serious note, I really cannot beleive this is all happening like we wanted it to!. This isnt a dream, is it?
Not yet, not yet,. don't trust them yet. Infact i trust them to eff it up. As surely as V is a villain!
Originally posted by: ZUIYO4QBMMWSX2CN
What a fool of a man,.this bapuji. His intentions are different from vanraj but the result is often just as bad!
Also what is this Vanraj's new game? I hate him especially when he smiles.
he tried daadi ki shaadi - failed
He tried sweet talks - failed
He tries planting seeds in her mind that Anuj will feel frustrated under the bhoj of her relationships, he won’t say anything and will become Anupama of their relationship.. in end it will break etc
She says when it comes to u n ur talks, am a stone and doesn’t affect
Later he plans that stone may not break at first instance but repeated hitting could break.. grrrr.. wish I could break his face
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
On a serious note, I really cannot believe this is all happening like we wanted it to!. This isnt a dream, is it?
I don’t trust makers one bit
Originally posted by: arya212002
Later he plans that stone may not break at first instance but repeated hitting could break.. grrrr.. wish I could break his face
I dont get why he is trying to break Anu & Anuj now?After he made her realize and accept her feelings for Anuj. What am I missing? This is so confusing
Originally posted by: arya212002
I guess makers are trying reverse psychology on us.. usually we disagree with everything that V says na.. so he says don’t get married here toh makers maybe expecting us to say how V order ? Y should his choice be taken care? Let him be jealous and Anu should get married at shah house itself 🤪… and makers can do it..
toh for a change let’s all agree with V that no shaadi at shahs 🤣
There is no one ...not a single person who want marriage from SH except bapuji🤦♂️
It is unlikely to happen from there... but if functions wahan se hue to aadha Maja to chala hi gaya..
So we agree with V 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 none of the rituals and the marriage should happen at SH at any cost.🤣😂😂😂
I'm so glad they got them communicating again. Such a relief!
But i have one question... Is this supposed to be the same temple where they had had their singles club wala conversation before the toofaan?
Because she said I sat at these steps and said i don't want anybody, thanks for not listening to me. But that place was outside Ahmedabad.
Originally posted by: G2SVMJ7Q6YOBTGRK
What a fool of a man,.this bapuji. His intentions are different from vanraj but the result is often just as bad!
Also what is this Vanraj's new game? I hate him especially when he smiles.
Exactly...when I see him on screen smiling...aisa lagta hai if I keep looking my eyes will bleed.😳😳😳😳😳😳
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
I dont get why he is trying to break Anu & Anuj now?After he made her realize and accept her feelings for Anuj. What am I missing? This is so confusing
simple he isn’t happy so can’t anyone else happy… selfish insaan
Originally posted by: 7KLVB3SEWI6QL5IQ
I'm so glad they got them communicating again. Such a relief!
But i have one question... Is this supposed to be the same temple where they had had their singles club wala conversation before the toofaan?
Because she said I sat at these steps and said i don't want anybody, thanks for not listening to me. But that place was outside Ahmedabad.
Logic mat pooch re 🤣
Originally posted by: GKG6QIR4YH3QZF6P
I'm so glad they got them communicating again. Such a relief!
But i have one question... Is this supposed to be the same temple where they had had their singles club wala conversation before the toofaan?
Because she said I sat at these steps and said i don't want anybody, thanks for not listening to me. But that place was outside Ahmedabad.
Right! The temple that Anuj & Anu previously visited was outside of Ahmedabad. I thought she was making a generic statement to indicate what she had uttered at the footsteps of a temple and not this particular temple.
btw, it is so weird & funny the way they show in TV/movies people talking aloud in temples🤣
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
0