Upcoming : Aarohi Saves Akshara |Precap : Unwanted Drama | Update- Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

448

Views

19.2k

Users

24

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

WONRX5KNOS4FDYIU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Damn! You must have the script.

no I just watched yesterday's episode where abhi said the driver is bringing it 😆
spshastr thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IMTXWG4XCYMG4Y6A

hopefully the letter will accidentally be packed into neil's suitcase 😆


am hoping the same but abhi said you will make a mess if you pack

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DJHKLSACKBFHM5QF

she is currently being exposed on instagram for being a HC hater though lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me scoop !

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aishapl013

Btw Why has the IF running Anti Akshu Campaign??


Last I heard this Akshu was the lead of the Show 🤪

but parallel lead is loved by IF folks!
iheartChai thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

omg!! No way! Haven’t you watched the previous episodes? 😂😂😂😂😂 aarohi on abhi’s bike?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


Maybe for Akshara's sake he will 😆


More than likely we won't see what mode of transportation he will be using and just show up at the Goneka house with Arohi. Here is the lost and found. I found the lost drama queen.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai


Maybe for Akshara's sake he will 😆


More than likely we won't see what mode of transportation he will be using and just show up at the Goneka house with Arohi. Here is the lost and found. I found the lost drama queen.

I do not even want to spend 1 post on her. I am so excited about their Jaipur wedding. I don’t care how he gets her, where he finds her and what is her next drama
WONRX5KNOS4FDYIU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me scoop !

she liked a bunch of instagram comments saying momo should have won the award that HC got lol and now twitter kids are after her
IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago


So Anisha drove Kairav’s car? Why didn’t she stop to check if anyone was hurt? What about that hero boy in the hospital?

Originally posted by: EN5ZXMT7OIEMPJUB

the driver who took the keys had taken stuff for kairav na... so the license plate and car could be the same. If the PI footage comes, she will surely try to blame, but she will obviously fail 😆 that is if the writers haven't already closed the accident track for good 🤣

WONRX5KNOS4FDYIU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I do not even want to spend 1 post on her. I am so excited about their Jaipur wedding. I don’t care how he gets her, where he finds her and what is her next drama

RE RE RE TWEET! 🤗
WONRX5KNOS4FDYIU thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope


So Anisha drove Kairav’s car? Why didn’t she stop to check if anyone was hurt? What about that hero boy in the hospital?

Lol let's see what they show! It's just a guess. Anyways ITV and logic don't go hand in hand.

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 25 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl · 4 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".