no one left her alone... she chose to run away 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
true !! Sab akshu ki mil jata hai mujhe sab ne akela chod diya blah blah
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no one left her alone... she chose to run away 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
true !! Sab akshu ki mil jata hai mujhe sab ne akela chod diya blah blah
RS was talking about the 3 couples in his 3 shows getting married apparently 🤣how can u forget iconic kairav anisha🌚🌚🌚
red- iss baar, woh sabko chod ke ghar se bhaag gayi. Usne sab ko chod diya 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
true !! Sab akshu ki mil jata hai mujhe sab ne akela chod diya blah blah
I agree there are major scenes which wrre cut likr basic what akshu told abhi at the time of confrontation was very less but he knew it all, I mean this creates doubts in maker mind. They could not have made manajri and akshu talking else the climax of abhi knowing from someone and blasting akshu and how his insecurities related to akshu , but I do agree makers are cutting very important scenes like akshu and harsh confrontation after holiOriginally posted by: iheartChai
Yes, I think it would make sense. But I think they did try to show she was so worried about finding Manjari she didn't have time to connect things like Arohi did once she did she immediately went to Abhi to confess. But I think the detail of her still being uneasy and at the very least try and apologize to Manjari should have been shown. But just show that once again her apology was interrupted and Manjari got called away or there was confusion in the talks as to what Akshara was apologizing for. I think then audience would be a bit more understanding. But because that did not happen you have people very angry at how the character has progressed.
One major step forward in the slap but then what people perceive as 4 steps back for not showing guilt and 4 steps back for not understanding Abhi and 5 steps back for taking the blame.
yeah but her cribbing session won’t include reality. It’s only delusionsno one left her alone... she chose to run away 🤣
First we will see her re-decorating the room and get the dream parallel!I hooe we get a scene like this real quick
baby doll ho sakti hai pranju😵💫
either way, it will be cringe beyond measure 😆chalo ji bas yehi bacha tha, I would rather want to sing hum hain rahi pyaar ke chalna apna kaam🤭🤭🤭🤭
yeah, it's the truth either way 😆clip chubha do or cliff se gira do, it make sense right🤣🤣
these two day can be streched to 4-5 weeks you never know🤪Originally posted by: iheartChai
Yup, focusing on Abhira. I want some light fun moments now that wedding is two days away in YRKKH timeline.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0