I’m with Mini on this. Secretly hoping for this and baa’s mother to be a maan shipper. Else wohi OTT drama AGAIN! 🙄🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m with Mini on this. Secretly hoping for this and baa’s mother to be a maan shipper. Else wohi OTT drama AGAIN! 🙄🙄
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Chalo OTT hi sahi, kuch to hua! 6 foot distance toh stop kiya.
I would love it if they chop off the heart attack sequence in response to TRP drop!
I think they will coz trp dropped badly. Msy b plot me thoda change kiya ho dab happy and romantic moments k saath coz engagement shoot ho rhi h. Ab heart attack ane wale ko na toh chutti milti h na hi koi itni jaldi thk hota h shaam tak k liye
Le audience being trolled again 😆🤣
Originally posted by: sunshine36
I cant stop laughing at the thought that Vanraj spent money for poori when he dint have a job upar se plan flop hua with 0 results😝😝to add salt to wounds, MaAn have their first kiss and are in lala land while my Vannu may go home to Rakhi Dave's taunts😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣mere vannu ko sab turn leke bejjat karre😭😭😭😂😂😂mujse itni kushi bardaasht nahi hothi yaar🤣🤣🤣 woh pagla kudh kushi na karle..phir hume entertain kaun karega
I've always wondered why suicide is called khud khushi... Shouldn't mast****tion be called that!?
😂😂😂😂😂😂 that’s called “main toh khud se pyaar jataau” (ref: sheila ki jawaani😂😂)Originally posted by: Miniwatch
I've always wondered why suicide is called khud khushi... Shouldn't mast****tion be called that!?
Mini what is this “Monday” thought of the day? 😂😂😂😂
waise to shudh hindi mein suicide ka matlab aatmghaat hota h means khud ko chot pahuchanaOriginally posted by: Miniwatch
I've always wondered why suicide is called khud khushi... Shouldn't mast****tion be called that!?
warna ise khudkhushi nahi khudkushi bolte h it's k not kha😆
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
I've always wondered why suicide is called khud khushi... Shouldn't mast****tion be called that!?
Its all about khud ki khushi, self love, atmanirbharta 😎😎😎
waise to shudh hindi mein suicide ka matlab aatmghaat hota h means khud ko chot pahuchana
warna ise khudkhushi nahi khudkushi bolte h it's k not kha😆
Abey humara version of khush khushi h 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
I've always wondered why suicide is called khud khushi... Shouldn't mast****tion be called that!?
That is called Atmanirbharta....🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
I've always wondered why suicide is called khud khushi... Shouldn't mast****tion be called that!?
Babe you hav sent me into the spiritual dimension forever😂😂🤣🤣🤣how on earth will I ever move on in life without finding an ans to this😱😱😱😱
Mujhe bhi jaaana hai😛😛
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
7