Hello Meghu 🤗🤣
I thought I'll post my bye message in the new AT 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Hello Meghu 🤗🤣
I thought I'll post my bye message in the new AT 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
par vo to insaan nikla 🤣 puny god vala joke yaad aa ra bas puny god k jagah they would say farji vampire
I mean before he became human 🤣🤣
We are almost over the AT
🤣🤣 may be they would learn to fly from chand and then fly to sun 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣 may be they would learn to fly from chand and then fly to sun 🤣
So they would die?🤣
kiske sath date he namuna ya cwb?
Hello hello Nikks🤗🤣
Ye Metz kaha se aa gayi ab 🤪
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
then abhay could do this 🤣 oh it would he fun. Somebody paste his face over hulk and metz over loki please 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k