Oh shit!! I cant🤣🤪
Hilarious OS🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh shit!! I cant🤣🤪
Hilarious OS🤣
It is hilarious 😂 🤣
Sai,Virat and bang in holi is best combination ever...
Pakhi's bezzati is our happiness...😆
Nice chapter very funny though😆😆. You forgot to tag me😭😭. I am Pakhi didi's biggest fan🤣🤣.
Can I do the brain surgery🤣🤣
Lol, you have used daddo sutto so well here, amazing Sadhika ji
Absolutely hilarious, Loved it😳
When I was reading in my room my mother and sister came from their room to check on me why I am continusally laughing 😅they are asking again and again why you stupid laughing this much But I was not able to tell them for few minutes 😂😂😅😅 when I told them to read now both are also laughing uncontrollable
It was supperb 🤣🤣
Sai should do surgery on Pakhi Didi without anesthesia.
take a hose and clean out all the dirt from her brain.
I am literally so tired after work today, bone-tired as I may call it and this OS just increased my pains and aches because I was laughing so hard that my entire body was shaking. Awesome use of Karishma and Sunny. Intoxicated Sai causing havoc on her husband and his best friend.
Brilliant. thank you for the stress relief ❤️
Mast aa mast🤣. Poor Patralekha, all her plans failed🤣. And, Karishma spilling the beans🤣 dadho surtto. Wish we had these kind of light moments during Holi. Too hilarious.
Omg sucha hilarious, laughter packed OS 😂😭🙌🏻. This one is just too too too good!!! I just can't stop laughing, I legit imagined the whole story & how it would actually look 😍😂😭.
Eagerly waiting to read such comical takes on upcoming tracks 😉. Do tag me if you write one 😊
Ps- The so called creatives shld really take ideas from forum writers & implement it in the show!!!