The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Mast-a-Mast 🤣🤣
If only we got similar light moments in the show too
Brilliant laughing stock 👏👏 Give us some more. Need it badly in these testing times🤪
Hilarious. See I would watch this happily over Pinga dance off.
Sai sitting on lap doing goofy things, tip tip barsa and all sound so good 👍 👌
Karishmas running commentary is best.
Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Poor sunny bhabhi n friend virat😆
Kay mast OS I can't stop laughing
Sai sit virat lap feed him food 😳
Tip tip barsa Pani ☺️
BP shoot up Ambulance bolaye samrat dada🤣
🤣
Thank you 💕
This is brilliant... 🤣🤣🤣
Kya likha hai...
I love Karishma... Aisa hoga to kya maja Ayega 🤣🤣🤣
And Sai... Uffff ☺️🤪
Talli Sai can be cute and wild 🤩. If only they explore the potential here 😐
Sorry again forgot few people
My god 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I couldn’t stop laughing. Giving an elaborate description in sometime. I just can’t stop laughing. I wish this was an episode.
Thank you so much for the tag ❤️
OMG!!!🤣🤣🤣
Sai Bai has got no chill!
And with that Karishma giving live updates!
Thank u for tagging! Loved reading this⭐️