Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I tried and couldn’t do it 🤣 how convenient is it for the s**rm donor to be the ML? 🤣
I feel the show was all about the FL 🤣 ML ko bas naam ke liye rakha tha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I tried and couldn’t do it 🤣 how convenient is it for the s**rm donor to be the ML? 🤣
I feel the show was all about the FL 🤣 ML ko bas naam ke liye rakha tha 🤣
I'll go through this later 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I feel the show was all about the FL 🤣 ML ko bas naam ke liye rakha tha 🤣
The love story seemed really forced to me 🤣 just a normal relationship and family building with more unnecessary steps
that would be funny 🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
it would have been fun agar vo uthkar piya alina ko bolta “chen se marne b na de tum log mujhe” 🤣
darling u cant beat me. Mene adhe se jaada show nai dekhe hote. Correction 90% 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The love story seems really forced to me 🤣 just a normal relationship and family building with more unnecessary steps
They could've come up with a show where the ML wasn't needed at all but nobody wants to take that risk 🤣
leap always spoils things and yet they bring leaps 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
darling u cant beat me. Mene adhe se jaada show nai dekhe hote. Correction 90% 🤣
Mai khud usi raaste pe hoon 🤣🤣 I can't tolerate ITV nowadays 🤣
yess, then the ml changed completely
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
leap always spoils things and yet they bring leaps 🤣
Because they don't have any story left to show lekin band nahi karna hai inko 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k