Yaar yeh kya ho raha hai ?? I am so confused 😩🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡
They are really going to destroy this nice show 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar yeh kya ho raha hai ?? I am so confused 😩🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡
They are really going to destroy this nice show 😭
yeah dont bother watching it,,,,for our sanity...dont need any updates...this was enough for me to be in pain for a week....
back to maratih version...
Originally posted by: Miracle_lover
WHATTTT?!! I CANNOTTT! Forget it! I can’t watch this nonsense. So, Anubhav is marrying or married to Akriti? 🤬
Precap just shows Anu putting the varmala on Akriti, I think CVS are keeping it a suspense if Anu and Akriti get married on not.
I am going to start watching the marathi version now. I don’t understand it so have to find subtitles.
what a waste of time ! 🤬
What was this nonsense. He shouts she’s his wife and then how come he’s ready for jaimala with that RKC
Originally posted by: Miracle_lover
WHATTTT?!! I CANNOTTT! Forget it! I can’t watch this nonsense. So, Anubhav is marrying or married to Akriti? 🤬
they were shown exchanging garlands so
what if ronnie had filled sindoor,,, would she or not have removed it then? she is doing this drama becuase she knows anu?
Originally posted by: Miracle_lover
WHATTTT?!! I CANNOTTT! Forget it! I can’t watch this nonsense. So, Anubhav is marrying or married to Akriti? 🤬
Seems like that
What kind of scientist he is
Till now whatever image they have created about scientist his ethics honesty everything just in drain
What is the point if makers can not make use of side character Golu Neeti and yug
So has maaya was introduced to get Anukriti married
What will happen when Garima knows this
What happens to pratyush and Goli but story then
Why is vanku trying to kill Riddesh
Originally posted by: Miracle_lover
Yaar yeh kya ho raha hai ?? I am so confused 😩🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡
They are really going to destroy this nice show 😭
They had already damaged it beyond recognition over the last few weeks. From the updates lagta hai ki aaj final nail thhok di in the coffin. Done.