Mud mud ke with Jacqueline Fernandez 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mud mud ke with Jacqueline Fernandez 🤣🤣
Isn’t there an old song with the same name? 🤣
Aha aha aha 🤣🤣
Yeah 🤣
The youtubers were like he again copied the lyrics 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Aha aha aha 🤣🤣
You actually played the song 🤣🤣
And made them sound worse 🤣🤣 my ears are bleeding
I always anti gang for the loo, meaing I hate to use in titles 🤪
Curiosity killed the cat 🤣 and my sanity
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
I always anti gang for the loo, meaing I hate to use in titles 🤪
🤣 That makes two of us
All his songs are dedicated to Mrs. Kakkar aur wo hai ki bhaav hi nahi deti 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k