Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Did you run away too? 🤣
I'm still here 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Did you run away too? 🤣
I'm still here 🤣
I'll be here for a few more minutes I guess 🤣
Where's Nikks? 🤣
Mere badle kidnappers use to nahi le gaye 🤣
Was she the ransom? 🤣 Uh oh 🤣
please no loo, song for AT title 🤣Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
yeh lines bhi Abhay ko suit krte hai
Maine AT ka name suggest kr dia Hriti ko
Loo wala
I don't know 🤣
Or maybe she has a date with Mr. Kakkar 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhiya_cute
please no loo, song for AT title 🤣
Thank god we have anti loo gang to stop her 🤣
Oh yeah poor guy has been waiting for months 🤣🤣
He even made a new song for her 🤣
There’s a new one?? 🤣🤣😲 What’s it called
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k