I am waiting for my happy aarohi-less mehendi parallel. that's it!Originally posted by: aishapl013
Haldi without Michi does sound fun to me,🌶
Nahi toh ringa ringa khelte khelte yeh Haldi bhi gira deti 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I am waiting for my happy aarohi-less mehendi parallel. that's it!Originally posted by: aishapl013
Haldi without Michi does sound fun to me,🌶
Nahi toh ringa ringa khelte khelte yeh Haldi bhi gira deti 😡
scary I shall say🙄🙄Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
also the kohl lined eyes!!
disco where is this gif from?Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Aapka aur mimi ka vishwas aise hi bane rakhe! (Hum sabka bhi)
Absolutely. Go right ahead! ❤️
HAM is epic! Permission to use your HAM for my future posts??? 😆
I didn't like their costume 🙈🙈
https://twitter.com/mahi_mehar_/status/1517165030357229569?s=20&t=cwU_7EhFeXNQAPtfOGF8yw
🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
kisi se toh lakh guna acchi hi hai 🌚
I got you🤣🤣
Abhi staying upset with Akshu is the most impossible task! His expression at Manjari telling him not to get married yesterday will go down as one of the best moments ever 🤣
Their costumes suck, but they look amazing regardless! I love his laugh at the end!I didn't like their costume 🙈🙈
https://twitter.com/mahi_mehar_/status/1517165030357229569?s=20&t=cwU_7EhFeXNQAPtfOGF8yw
haahe mahim ka kya hone wala hai kal🤣 she is going to be dead meat🤣Originally posted by: JXAZSNICM342GM2U
Waise you know what is epic? I just rewatched that last scene. HAM lose their sh*t when the see Abhi looking at them like that... Mahima especially. She knows that she is going to be a dead woman 🤣
Those expressions were so priceless!
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0