https://twitter.com/gossipstv/status/1517034642901069824?s=21&t=EKRKxFGIGh-axY1tWmINvA
separate post bnaye ya rhne de?
I am happy ki TRP reduce nahi ho rahi
You know the best thing ?
P show is at 1.3 🥳
& No longer SL ke aas pass bhi 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/gossipstv/status/1517034642901069824?s=21&t=EKRKxFGIGh-axY1tWmINvA
separate post bnaye ya rhne de?
I am happy ki TRP reduce nahi ho rahi
You know the best thing ?
P show is at 1.3 🥳
& No longer SL ke aas pass bhi 😆
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I am happy ki TRP reduce nahi ho rahi
You know the best thing ?
P show is at 1.3 🥳
& No longer SL ke aas pass bhi 😆
bas yhi to sukoon h .. I hope it keeps on reducing…. that show doesn’t deserve the kinda trp it’s getting… its premise is stupid
bas yhi to sukoon h .. I hope it keeps on reducing…. that show doesn’t deserve the kinda trp it’s getting… its premise is stupid
All shows are dipping
Maa show is at 2.8
Matlab this week all over every show highest TRP he 2.8 hain
Good thing is PS and Meet both are consistent and all the other big shows are contiously dipping
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I am happy ki TRP reduce nahi ho rahi
You know the best thing ?
P show is at 1.3 🥳
& No longer SL ke aas pass bhi 😆
Ye hui na baat 😆
Sabko starting ki hi padi thhi shayad... ab aage ka sabko sab pata hai what crap it will be.