Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

and sadly  for all the wrong reasons....😭

Ya I know.. but still waiting for the ring exchange of meets ..I really hope. that wont disappoint us.. And I will make sure that I will skip the whole part and directly watch that scene ..😎

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maluu

Ya I know.. but still waiting for the ring exchange of meets ..I really hope. that wont disappoint us.. And I will make sure that I will skip the whole part and directly watch that scene ..😎

usse phle b bht drama hoga … agr Babita aj itna kaand ki h … to kl to aur b kregi… what she did yesterday was atrocious… but then her all actions are … what with making Sunaina live in servants quarter … treating her like a servant… taking her for celibacy test…  and now this… I think she is right Meety is not right for Meetwa .. she can never be like Babita or usko apni maa jaisi ldki chaiye ti.. Chhavi and Manushi are better suited for him…

Maluu thumbnail

usse phle b bht drama hoga … agr Babita aj itna kaand ki h … to kl to aur b kregi… what she did yesterday was atrocious… but then her all actions are … what with making Sunaina live in servants quarter … treating her like a servant… taking her for celibacy test…  and now this… I think she is right Meety is not right for Meetwa .. she can never be like Babita or usko apni maa jaisi ldki chaiye ti.. Chhavi and Manushi are better suited for him…

From Yesterday's epi onwards, I have decided to ignore Babs completely. wont watch any of her scenes.. will skip immediately.. 👍🏼

Jugnu21 thumbnail

From Yesterday's epi onwards, I have decided to ignore Babs completely. wont watch any of her scenes.. will skip immediately.. 👍🏼

I think then you have to skip today’s episode completely as well… just like me ..🤣

Maluu thumbnail

I think then you have to skip today’s episode completely as well… just like me ..🤣

Dont watch todays epi yaar nikki.. I jus moved to last part and where meety is crying like hell ..garden scene .. and epi ends thre..so better dont watch it yaar.. looks like high drama tha..😕

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Dont watch todays epi yaar nikki.. I jus moved to last part and where meety is crying like hell ..garden scene .. and epi ends thre..so better dont watch it yaar.. looks like high drama tha..😕

mai ab show hi ni dekhne wali…. ho gya mera… Meet Ahlawat jo kabhi stand liya krta ta … ab wo so gya h… this new version of Meet Ahlawat is not something I could like or watch … to kuch b dikha de I don’t care …