hopefully soon now I am wondering kahin sach mein toh aarohi ne nahi kiya accident 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: borntorule12
Guys will the true killers come out??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
hopefully soon now I am wondering kahin sach mein toh aarohi ne nahi kiya accident 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: borntorule12
Guys will the true killers come out??
I hope against all hope that the writers don't mess up this bond down the line.
Oh they well for drama purposes. This is ITV 🤣
What happened in S2?
Originally posted by: borntorule12
Guys will the true killers come out??
AGs daughter had killed OG AksharaWhat happened in S2?
woh hi to dekhna hai ak kya karti hai..arohi ke bina to woh shadi karegi nai aur ar bulayegi to abhi ko kho degi..🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
offcourse aarohi will attend the wedding 🙄🙄 makers thodi chodenge
woh hi to dekhna hai ak kya karti hai..arohi ke bina to woh shadi karegi nai aur ar bulayegi to abhi ko kho degi..🤣
I think the true culprits will come out, then aarohi will be allowed to attend the wedding.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am so glad I chose to skip all those scenes. But sounds extremely meme-worthy 🤣🤣
Namesake, u shld have seen that scene... It was hilarious...🤣🤣🤣
sar patakne wala?? Sbs mein dekha tha 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0