Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What if Vijay make certain features accessible based on visit streak 😆
To make people visit more..
Profile with visit streak is less than 4
What if Vijay make certain features accessible based on visit streak 😆
To make people visit more..
aise khatarnak ideas matt de
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
When is Mishh coming back? 🥺
jab hamaare “Shaadi mubarak” business bandh hoga tab.😆
Profile with visit streak is less than 4
wat I get 😆. Here it is just 1 day
Kyahikahoon
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5288418/most-discussed-celebrity-in-bwf-at-present?pn=4
When did the business ever really operate to begin with? We all got rejected. 😆
Lowest Visit streaks so far I saw 1,2,4,7
sab ke sab rejected piece hai yeh business band hogya hai ab food ka new business start hua hai Kal se 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
When did the business ever really operate to begin with? We all got rejected. 😆
but we are still trying na. find bakra bakri and tie them together😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0